Information required according to Sec. 5 TMG:
CEO : Raoul Dansi
Registered office of the company: Offenburg
Concept & Realisation:
- © nik-macmillan-280300-unsplash
- © randy-fath-711939-unsplash
The content and works created by the operator of this website on the website are subject to German copyright law. Reproduction, adaptation, distribution and any form of exploitation outside of the uses explicitly permitted by copyright require the written consent of the person responsible. Insofar as this website contains content that was not created by the operator of the website, the copyrights of third parties are taken into account and third-party content is marked accordingly. If you become aware of a copyright infringement, we ask for a hint. Upon notification of violations, we will remove the content immediately.
Contradiction advertising emails:
The use of contact data (which were published under the imprint obligation) for sending unsolicited advertising and information is hereby rejected. The site operator reserves the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited promotional information, especially spam e-mails.
We thank you for visiting our website. Safer handling of your data is particularly important to us. We would therefore like to inform you in detail about the use of your data when visiting our website.
Legal basis of processing
Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) serves our company as the legal basis for processing operations in which we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a contract of which the data subject is a party, as is the case, for example, in processing operations necessary for the supply of goods or the provision of any other service or consideration, processing shall be based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. The same applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures, for example in cases of inquiries about our products or services. If our company is subject to a legal
obligation which requires the processing of personal data, such as the fulfilment of tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO. In rare cases, the processing of personal data may be required to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO. Ultimately, processing operations could also be based on Art. 6 para. f DSGVO are based. On this legal basis, processing operations that are not covered by any of the above legal bases are required if processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, unless the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned prevail.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- • You according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- • the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- • in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
- • this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Affected rights You have the right:
- • in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- • pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
- • in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- • in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you this to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- • pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- • pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, you can revoke your once given consent at any time to us. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- • pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy. In general, you may contact the supervisor of your usual place of abode or place of work or the place of the alleged infringement if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data concerning them is contrary to the EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-BER ) violates.
Right to information, right to rectification, blocking, deletion, opposition
Upon written request, we will inform you about the data stored about us by you. You also have the right to correct, block, object or delete this data. The request should be sent to our address given in the imprint of the website.
Insofar as your personal data are compiled on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct mail , In the latter case, you have a general right to objection, which is implemented by me without stating a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to our address stated in the imprint of the website is sufficient.
General collection of data
When you access our website or retrieve a file, data about this process is stored in a log file on our web server. In detail, the following data can be stored:
IP addresses are only stored for data security reasons in order to ensure the stability and security of our system (legal basis: Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO). The statistical analysis of anonymous data records remains reserved.
- • IP address (if possible, this is stored anonymously)
- • Domain name of the website from which you came
- • Names of the retrieved files
- • Date and time of a call
- • Name of your Internet service provider
- • as well as possibly operating system and browser version of your device
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details will be stored and processed by us from the request form including the contact details you provided there for the purpose of processing the request and in case of follow-up questions. Your data will be used exclusively for the purpose of answering and processing your question. The data processing takes place
according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent. You can contradict this at any time (right of withdrawal).
Confidentiality of your customer access
If you have access to a secure area on our website secured by a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to tell the password to anyone.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, any data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his or her residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data concerning him or her Data breaches the basic data protection regulation of the EU (DSGVO).
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
Links to other websites
References to third party websites
References to third party websites in the form of so-called links or links are offered on this website. Only when you click on such a link, data is transmitted to the link destination. This is technically necessary. In particular, the data transmitted is: your IP address, the time you clicked on the link, the page on which you clicked the link, information about your Internet browser. If you do not want this data transferred to the link destination, do not click the link.
Google fonts This site uses certain fonts from Google to display.
We safeguard our website and other IT systems by appropriate technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, unauthorized access, unauthorized modification or unauthorized distribution of your data. However, complete protection against all dangers is practically impossible despite all care. Because we can not guarantee complete data security when communicating by e-mail, we recommend that you send confidential information by post.